Kayla is currently completing her Master of Clinical Physiotherapy, specialising in Continence and Pelvic Health. She has 8 years clinical experience working as a Physiotherapist, having worked in a range of settings here in WA as well as in the UK.
She is passionate about providing evidence-based physiotherapy for women across all stages of life. She is experienced in providing patient-centred physiotherapy services for pelvic floor related conditions, such as bladder and bowel dysfunction, pelvic organ prolapse, sexual dysfunction and pain. She has extensive experience in clinical pilates and exercise rehab and thrives on helping her clients achieve their health goals wherever they are in their journey.
Kayla also offers both inpatient maternity and outpatient pregnancy and postnatal care. She has sound experience in assessing and treating pregnancy-related musculoskeletal conditions such as pelvic girdle pain and low back pain. She also offers postnatal physiotherapy care, including 6-week return to exercise assessments, treatment for breastfeeding issues, rectus abdominus diastasis and musculoskeletal pain.
Outside of work, Kayla enjoys eating out with family and friends, spending time at the beach and walking her dog, Bushy.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Currently completing Master of Clinical Physiotherapy (Continence and Pelvic Health)
- Pelvic Health
- Antenatal and postnatal care
- Clinical Pilates
Gladly accepting referrals for
- Pregnancy and post-natal musculoskeletal conditions
- Rectus abdominis diastasis
- Breast treatment for cracked nipples, blocked ducts and mastitis
- Clinical Pilates assessment
- Urinary and faecal incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Overactive bladder